I was feeling crafty this weekend during General Conference, and decided to make my Oreo balls into Halloween spiders! I was hoping that would keep me from eating as many, but this way they were just too cute to resist! Thanks again, Erica for bringing them into our lives!
Starting Leah out at an early age...
7 comments:
What a fun idea! Oh my goodness Leah is getting SO big, she is adorable!
I love the spider oreo balls! Halloween is my favorite holiday. Now I'm going to have to figure out a gf version of that recipe...
SO cute and creative! I'm going to have to make some of those soon for Halloween!
Melanie, those spiders turned out so cute! What did you use for the legs??
You gotta love Erica's oreo balls! I love your blog! Very cute pics!
I can't believe how much she looks like Jason. It looks like she's taking after her mom though!!!
By the way, thanks for encouraging us to blog. I'm finally getting it!
Hey there! Our blog is set to private so if you just wanna email me your email to sethcarrol@yahoo.com I can send you an invite :0)
Those are way fun oreo balls...great job! They look so yummy too!
Post a Comment