Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Guess Who's Coming to Our House?!

Give me a few more months of this, and hopefully we'll end up with someone that looks a little like this!
Baby Morales- coming July 2009!

23 comments:

Crapos said...

Congrats!

Kristin Hanson said...

Congrats!!!!

Aubrey said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you. Congrats!

beapinkal said...

:) i'm so excited for you. we'll come back for a visit to see you guys and your little baby.:)

Lauren Davison said...

AH! Hooray! Congratulations!

Kersey said...

congrats!! that is so wonderful! I think that makes an even 1/2 of the relief society that is pregnant.

Rachel said...

Yay, i hope we get to spend sometime with the little peanut.

Martins said...

YAY!!! Let me know if you want to take a sneak peak!

Megan said...

I know i've already told you this, but I am sooo happy for you guys! Congratulations again:)

I'm missing you, friend!

Krista said...

Congrats!! That's great!

Kika VilaNova said...

CONGRATS!!! yay!!!! :)

Nat said...

Woot!! I know I already knew, but it's just so exciting. So again I say, woot!!

elise and jeff said...

that is awesome, you are such a good mommy!!

Emily said...

congratulations -- it looks like it's going to be an eventful summer for the morales family!

Katie said...

Oh yay! That's awesome.

Hendrickson Clan said...

Congrats! That is so exciting...

Carolyn said...

YEAH!!! CONGRATS! Hope you've been feeling okay!

Amy Jane said...

Whoa, YAY congrats!

Holly said...

Yay! Congratulations Morales Family!

Casee said...

That is so wonderful! Congratulations!

christa said...

I am so glad, because I totally thought you looked pregnant in the last pic with you and Allison at the aquarium. Yay, for second babies...yay that your second baby is going to have an awesome and smart big sis!! Good luck and b/c we're are friends that go way back, be prepared to not like your new baby for a few months...I'm just saying, the first three months were super hard on me and I didn't even get that depression thing.

christa said...

so I just read my comment and I sound like a crack head on red bull.
Congrats on baby #2 you are growing an adorbale family.

Erica said...

Congrats!!! I was beginning to wonder (don't ask me why!) and when I checked your blog I thought to myself is she going to say she's pregnant? And you did!?!?! It was crazy - I am so excited for you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...