Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Because regular Tuesdays are just boring

Jason had some work to do in Indianapolis yesterday, and I jumped at the chance to take the kids to the children's museum on a weekday. It wasn't completely packed, the kids had a blast, and being the sucker that I am for museums, I'm sure we'll go back again soon.

One of the coolest exhibits is a 4-story high glass-blown structure that you can walk under.
Like brother, like sister. Both completely mesmerized by a really loud and really fast rendition of Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes.
We picked Jason up from the lab halfway around lunchtime, so the kids were able to take a nap and we were back in action! We stayed until the "End of the Day Parade"... a clever way to usher all those stubborn little kids out of the museum!
What is it about museums that makes me want to do things like this?

1 comment:

whitney said...

How fun! I'm a sucker for children's museums too. That giant etch-a-sketch is so cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...