Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thu-Whee!

Three is a big year for birthdays in our family.  I don't know why, but I've decided it's a big year.  So Adam's birthday party this year had to be a big one!  And a big party requires...

A bounce house!  Our backyard just screams "I need a bounce house!"
A rocket cake!
 Lots of friends!
 Alien and Zurg cupcakes!
A Zurg pinata!
A Buzz Lightyear bicycle!
And most importantly, a happy birthday boy!  
 Happy birthday, Mr. Man!  We love you to infinity and beyond!

We love the way you spin around and around and around and then say, "Da house is spinning!" and how you tell me you are "busy" when you are extra tired and how you snuggle up in our bed every morning and promptly fall back to sleep.  We love how much energy and life and love you have spilling out of your sweet little body, and how there has never been a dull moment in our family since you joined us three years ago.  We love you!

3 comments:

Julia and Aaron said...

Happy Birthday, Adam! The party was wonderful! You did a great job!!

beapinkal said...

Happy Birthday little Adam! I miss your sweet little face!! I wish i could have come.

VicandNanc said...

EEk! That party looks so perfect for a 3 year old. I'm so sad we missed it. I think I'll have to copy every idea to a "T" one day!! (Don't know if I could ever pull of that fancy rocket cake though!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...