The next night we carved our pumpkins into a cute little jack-o-lantern family. I love that Jason and Leah have the same excited smile on their faces in this picture.
Two lil' pumpkins.
The finished products, as seen from our front window. Jason's sister Michelle joined us for the carving, hence the fourth pumpkin.
9 comments:
I love it! I think my favorite picture is the one where Leah is sticking her head out from behind the hay stacks...so cute!
Ok, there is NOTHING cuter than that first picture. What a ham!
I agree with Ashley, that picture is the best. Leah is so darn cute!
You guys are all so sweet! I think Leah's pretty darn cute, too, but isn't that a mom's job?
Everyone already left the comment i wanted to leave! I LOVE the first picture!
So much fun! Don't you love the Fall. Virginia Fall is missing you though. I'm so excited to spend another Fall out here. I'll send you some good pics of the trees so you can get a taste.
Those pictures are so cute! I was also going to say how much I loved the first picture!! But I loved them all!
How festive! You guys are so much fun.
i love the pic of leah in all of the pumpkins. so cute. i'm going to have to copy that with brooklyn when we go to a pumpkin patch. and the pumpkins you carved..they're lookin real good.
Post a Comment