What a great weekend! Easter was so much fun- we celebrated all day Saturday- making cookies, dyeing eggs, and participating in the Downtown Provo Shop Hop. We even visited the Easter Bunny, and I'm pretty sure Leah has been scarred for life. Like Jason said, though, at least we didn't pay $15 for a picture that turned out like this-
I'm sorry but I looooove these pics! They are hilarious. I have one when Eva was about Leah's age with Santa and you can see her fingers digging into my arm with a look of shear terror. So funny! I think she'll forgive you.
Oh, that last picture is hilarious! I have an almost identical picture of myself at her age, screaming with Chip and Dale at Disneyland. I don't know what it is, but those big animals are freaky.
5 comments:
I'm sorry but I looooove these pics! They are hilarious. I have one when Eva was about Leah's age with Santa and you can see her fingers digging into my arm with a look of shear terror. So funny! I think she'll forgive you.
How much fun. I love the Easter Bunny pic, we all have to have one of those..
Oh what a sad face! She will be able to look back and forgive you, one day.:)
Those cookies were really good, by the way! (And they saved me from a rumbly tummy in sacrament meeting. . .)
Oh, that last picture is hilarious! I have an almost identical picture of myself at her age, screaming with Chip and Dale at Disneyland. I don't know what it is, but those big animals are freaky.
Post a Comment