The climbing continues...

Leah
had to eat lunch with her monkey.

Ready for the pool!

In baby-speak, the following exchange went something like this:
Aubrey: Ha ha! I have a snack and you don't!
Leah: Oh no you did not.

Leah: How 'bout if I take your snack and then you have nothing!?
Aubrey: Mine! Back off, you!

We did have a great weekend- the pool was the highlight. All day yesterday and this morning, Leah has gazed off into the distance and wistfully said "wimmin... Ahbee... Bay-ah... more?" It was a great time.
7 comments:
I think we should go "wimmin" again soon! Shoot, it's gonna be 90 degrees today!
fun day. cute little girl!
climbing... that's fun, and just gets funner and funner...
hi hermano. By the way its kyler cheesman or as you would know me elder cheesman. its great to see your little family and just to keep you updated on our small family you can go to kylerandhillary.blogspot.com.
I love the photo of Leah and her monkey, she is so adorable!
In regards to the booties: I would be willing to sell them, but the girl I got the pattern from actually sells them on etsy. So, I think in good conscience, I better not. But if you would like to check out her site, to buy booties from her or to buy the pattern, check here:
kellymccaleb.typepad.com. Hers even look better than mine!
p.s. Love the new look!
You got brave! I like the new template.
I have to say your child is one of the cutest I have ever seen!
Post a Comment