Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Pictures

We had fun going on a walk with our fast-departing friends this weekend, and Leah especially enjoyed finding every non-traditional way possible to ride in her stroller. I think Aubrey was a little fed up by the end of it!
We also bought a bassinet at a yard sale. Not because we need it, but because it is the same as the one I borrowed from my sister when Leah was born. It just wouldn't seem right to put future babies in anything different. Of course, Leah thought it was a new toy for her. She doesn't fit quite as well as she used to!
And our trip to Denver has officially created a Baby Einstein monster. Every time Leah spies the Zune, she sets her self up and starts pushing buttons at random until she finds "Butt-ine! Butt-ine!"

3 comments:

Bea said...

So cute! I love taking summer pictures of kids. It is so fun:) We took out our pool today!!! It was so much fun! You guys should come over and play with us often:) It's a big pool and Bence loves it!

Megan said...

Leah is such a cutie pie! She looks so big in that tiny bassinet:)

Three Love kids said...

i can't wait to hang out with you this summer. Leah is just adorable. I hope we can find sometime to get together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...