Friday, June 12, 2009

The City Bus

Our car is in the shop this week, so we have been house-bound all week (a phrase I use loosely, because we can easily walk to the grocery store, the park, the duck pond, the library, school, and the pool). My thoughts go out to those of you that do this all the time- I've been going crazy.

So yesterday we decided to take a trip on the city bus- something we've never done before! And it was a blast! Just riding on the bus was entertainment enough for Leah. Plus the bus floor had sparkles on it, so she was convinced it was a princess city bus! Lucky us!
We went to the mall to get some Father's Day gifts, which Leah promptly listed off to Jason as soon as we got home- guess we need to learn what a secret is!

It was great fun, though- and only cost $2.00! Try it out the next time you're going stir-crazy!

1 comment:

beapinkal said...

Riding a bus with a toddler is so much fun. I always had a great time using it. In fact...do you believe it that i'm still riding the bus with two kids??? Bence loves it. When I tell him we are going to take a bus somewhere today he is the happiest kid ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...