My sweet friends threw me a baby shower this weekend. It was very nice- and very surreal. I kept catching myself- "Who's shower is this? What's with all the blue?" Seems I need to spend some time really focusing on this little baby. After our trip this weekend, I'll be totally focused, I'm sure!
Leah helped add sugar to the strawberries for the waffles.

New burp cloths to match my nursing cover! Great minds think alike!

Jason's favorite gift- a manly bonding kit! Hilarious.

At least we're getting ready for this baby materially! And there's already a huge spot in my heart for him- I think we'll be ready when he is.
3 comments:
i love that nursing cover with matching burp clothes... so cute! and i laughed when i saw the male bonding set... that will definitely be used. i am so excited for you. what sweet friends you have!
That male bonding kit is a clever idea.. I may have to adobt that... I am sorry I missed it. We'll have a little shower for you here when you come :) I'm so excited to see you guys!!!
I know! This job just landed in our laps yesterday and Dave accepted the offer this morning. It's a whirlwind start, but I had a feeling we'd have to drop everything and run.
Your shower was so much fun! Domnique and Amy did a great job on the games.
Post a Comment