Friday, October 16, 2009

Three Months Old

I love my snuggly little buddy more and more every day. He has become so smiley and happy- nothing brightens my day like a toothless grin from Adam. I pulled out all of his 6 month clothes today. He is just on the right side of big, and I love it! He's a fantastic sleeper, and I never have to worry if he's going to starve to death if I don't feed him every 3 hours on the dot. (Yes, I did actually worry about that with Lightweight, I mean Leah.)

Tonight while he was in the bath, Adam deliberately grabbed my finger and put it into his mouth. He's really growing up! Sounds silly, I know one day I'll read this and think, "that was really worth writing home about?" But yes, it was. He's not a newborn anymore.
And he gets a lot of love from his sister, too! Look at what he has to put up with.So, (as Leah calls you) "Buddy, Buddy", "Mr. Man", "Handsome Little "Debil", "Adam-bo-badam"
-
Happy 3 months! We're so glad you're with us.

2 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

I am amzed at how much he and Leah look alike and yet at the same time, he's his own little man. Such a handsome little debil, too. Wish we were closer to meet him!

Amanda Duke said...

I totally agree with Kristin. Those two look so much alike. Leah looks like she's loving being the big sis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...