In the middle of sacrament meeting yesterday, Leah fished her wipes out of the diaper bag, set them on the carpet, laid down next to them and shouted out "Diaper!"
yeah for little mouths.. Yesterday was my first sunday back since Kyle left. Luckly it went real well, but at the end Ean grabbed the bag and said loudly a couple times.. "Time Go" "Time Go". I understand how you feel. But yelling out things to do with bums, diapers and potties are a little more embarressing..
6 comments:
I didn't even here it:)
It was the highlight of our sacrament meeting!
Hilarious! I love it! (Its almost as good as a child announcing to the world that she has to go potty!)
yeah for little mouths.. Yesterday was my first sunday back since Kyle left. Luckly it went real well, but at the end Ean grabbed the bag and said loudly a couple times.. "Time Go" "Time Go". I understand how you feel. But yelling out things to do with bums, diapers and potties are a little more embarressing..
It was so hilarious, I'm still laughing! I loved the exclamiation of "ponytail", too. She so cute!
i didn't hear it either
Post a Comment