I feel like I should write a disclaimer in regards to all of the "amazing Leah" things that I've been blogging about lately. I realize that every person in the world goes through the life cycle from lumpy sleepy newborn to rolly polly baby to walking talking toddler, but to watch it happen right in front of my eyes every day is just awesome. And I don't want to forget it. So I'm blogging about it instead. Thanks for putting up with it.
Having said that, yesterday I was in the kitchen making dinner while Leah was enjoying her allotted Baby Einstein time, when I suddenly heard a slightly panicked, "Mommy-help! Mommy-help!"
I walked into the living room, and this is what I found.
How the heck did Leah climb up onto the coffee table!? She can't even get onto the couch... at least I didn't think she could!
8 comments:
i love reading all about Leah. It is fun. Each phase of your little one is so great. Jaxon just wrote all his letters for the first time ever and i had to scan it and send it to Kyle.. Little Kids are so great! Leah is adorable.
I know what you mean. Before I had kids I couldn't understand why parents of small children thought the rest of us cared about every "adorable" (ordinary) thing their kids did. But now I'm one of those parents and I finally get it. But, of course, everyone actually IS interested in every little development in MY children's lives. Aren't they? AREN'T THEY???
I love reading all about Leah too, and you often give me good ideas to try with Quince. So, keep on! That is really cute about Leah on the coffee table. I wonder how you got her to stay there long enough to get a picture!
Teehee...
You just go ahead and keep on posting about your adorable little girl. Toddlerhood really is an amazing time, even if all those singletons out there can't appreciate it like we mommies do.
What a little climber! It sounds like she's talking a lot too. Fun!
On to a new stage of toddler-watching!
In reply to your comment - the primary activity will be the 21st, and we'll be handing out invites on sunday.
I personally feel that my blog is like my journal. It's actually even better than my journal because I write in it on a more consistent basis and I'm so glad because now I won't miss all these fun things that happen to our kids. So keep on writing those fun things. You will love reading them when she is older;)
Post a Comment