Monday, June 29, 2009

A few more house pics

Just to clarify that we won't be living in the backyard... try not to look at these other people's stuff! View from the master bedroom- full bath with walk-in closet and linen closet!View from the dining room- Baby brother's jungle room- Leah's pink room- We love it- and I'll definitely post more pictures once we're actually living there!

7 comments:

Megan said...

It looks amazing, Mel! So spacious. I can't wait to get together and hear all about it:)

Nat said...

So cute Melanie! I love it!

Rachel said...

i love it too! especially the jungle room.

Martins said...

That is going to be awesome!

Aubrey said...

That is so great that the kids bedrooms are decorated for you! The house looks great. I'm so excited for your new adventure!

Kersey said...

Thanks Melanie! I know it took some convincing, but I am glad that you posted these! It looks like a great house! Congrats!

Carolyn said...

I love your house! The kids rooms are awesome! Good luck with your move!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...