We're back and we're tired, but we're happy- we have a place to live in August. My favorite place in the house- a ginormous fenced in backyard- complete with giant tire and swing set!
Whoa! So much space? How will you ever get used to that? ;) I'm glad you found a place--what a relief! And I'm glad you're back too, at least for a little bit.
7 comments:
Wow! I love the yard! That will be so fun!
oh oh oh...let's get together soon...i want to hear everything. BBQ? I'LL CALL YOU
Whoa! So much space? How will you ever get used to that? ;) I'm glad you found a place--what a relief! And I'm glad you're back too, at least for a little bit.
Wow!! What a great yard...I can't wait to hear all about it and see more pictures!
YAY for you! How exciting. A fenced yard like that is awesome. I'm glad you found a place. I'm sure that is a huge relief to you.
Holy cow, that yard is HUGE!!!
oh my goodness! i love it! big backyards are wonderful!
Post a Comment