We bought a new car a few months ago.
It looked like this.
Now it looks something like this. I swear that pole moved!
People have started asking me if I'm due soon. I still have 8 weeks to go! My question is, have you never seen a 40-week pregnant belly, or do you just want to see me cry? I'm not that big, am I?!The gentle nudgings of my unborn son have turned into full-fledged, knock me off my balance karate chops. I've started nudging him back, and we have little poking wars. He usually wins- those little feet hurt!
Leah likes to bite the heads off of her animal crackers and leaves the bodies behind.

She also discovered sunlight rays in our living room yesterday.
It's just another day in paradise...
6 comments:
What happened to your car?!?
Also, I think you look great! People are just dumb:)
Uhg...what happened with your car??? And when?
You look great! I think you're not big at all... so don't listen to those weird people:)
have a great week this week. And have fun!
Holy cow! Hope you're recovered from the car bang-up. Those "little" incidents still have a way of jarring your mind!
Also, apparently the people who are asking you have never seen a pregnant lady before because you really are not big at all. People! Wake up! This is no longer the era of women who mysteriously "disappear" from society for 9 months! Embrace the belly!
Seriously, what is with people? People at my work started asking, "Any day now?", at like 30 weeks.
People have NEVER seen a 40 week pregnant person. I've never made it to 40 weeks, but people always thought I was about to pop. Don't worry, I think you look wonderful. Such a cute little ball you have going on. When a random checker in Walmart says "wow you're huge!" I just think to myself, at least I'll be loosing my extra 30 pounds in a few months. SOOOo not a nice thought, but it helps sometimes. (= hehehe
you're hilarious- you're tiny.
Post a Comment