i'm sure your day was a little more relaxing. well, it just depends on your take on it. early labors are the best. you are a lucky woman! :) i hope things are going well for you.
thank you so much for sending the very beautiful pictures, we have enjoyed them more than you will ever know.congratulation, our babies are so beautiful,so is mom & dad,we are so proud of you,shall I say keep up the good, or should I say it later.only kidding. I love you all so very much.all my love,Grama &GRAMPA Lang
4 comments:
I am very jealous of your early labor. I'm always way over. It's so not fair!
i'm sure your day was a little more relaxing. well, it just depends on your take on it. early labors are the best. you are a lucky woman! :) i hope things are going well for you.
thank you so much for sending the very beautiful pictures, we have enjoyed them more than you will ever know.congratulation, our babies are so beautiful,so is mom & dad,we are so proud of you,shall I say keep up the good, or should I say it later.only kidding. I love you all so very much.all my love,Grama &GRAMPA Lang
You just have to love early babies!
Post a Comment