Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Sweetest Moments


7 comments:

Aubrey said...

those are some definite precious moments. i bet you are loving it!

Megan said...

Awww! That one of Adam and Leah on the couch together is SO sweet:)

Jimmy & Amy said...

Those pics are so cute! I love the excited look on Leah's face holding Adam! What a beautiful family you have!

Martins said...

Isn't that the best!?? I really need to call you, but if you could call me first then I won't feel like I am going to be waking you or one of your adorable children. But if I don't hear from ya, I'll be giving you a call next week sometime!

Amanda Duke said...

So cute! I love the one with his shirt all pulled up. Leah looks so excited about her little brother.

Carolyn said...

Leah looks like she just adores her little brother! Everyone looks so happy!

Nat said...

Mel! These pictures are so PERFECT! And I can't believe how big Leah looks next to Adam, we always thought she was so teeny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...