Saturday, August 8, 2009

Last Saturday


Today was our last "normal" Saturday at home. By next week, we'll be moved into my mom's house and tearing our apartment apart. It was a good day.
*Leah and Jason took one last trip to the farmers market for tamales, swings, chicks and bunnies.

*Adam kept me company while I tried on shorts with zippers... and had some success!

*Adam took two naps alone on our bed and had a great bath. I love clean, floofy hair!

*Leah didn't throw any fits all day- at least not any that were major enough to remember- and rode her tricycle by herself.
For all the changes we're going through, I'd say today was about as perfect as it gets!

2 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

wow zippers? I don't know what those are anymore, I gained all my baby weight back :(

you look WONDERFUL!

I was at the farmers market from 12:30 till 2pm, too bad I didn't see Jason and Leah.

Seriously, want help pack? i don't know which apartment you live in or I would just show up, but let me know if you want help ok?

hugssss

Aubrey said...

good luck packing. i wish i was there to help you. your family is doing the same thing we did. having a baby, packing, staying with parents for a while, and then moving. oh, it's fun alright! good luck with everything. i hope you're holding up alright. just remember... you're supermom!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...