But blogging calms me, somehow. This is the eve of the craziest weekend of my life. Tomorrow we are packing up and moving up to my parents house. Then we've got to pack up and clean out our apartment, have a yard sale, host family, attend a birthday party. Oh, and we're blessing Adam this weekend. Four days later, Jason is moving out to Indiana, and I will become a single mother-of-two, thankfully just for two weeks. Still, there are just a few things on the to-do list right now.
So, I'm going to make this my last post, at least until this crazy weekend is over. I can't usually go too long without sorting through and post pictures of my little cuties.
Leah is so big and so beautiful- she melts my heart.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
and if you want a hand, I am all yours! I am going to find someone who has your number and will try to reach you!
hugs!
Ah, I feel for ya! You are such a trooper, I am overwhelmed and we are just packing up the two of us! I can't imagine doing it with two little cuties!
you do have a bunch of cute kids! good luck with everything. you're the woman, you can do it!! :)
Yay! You're moving to Indiana! It's the best place in the world!
Ahhh! So much to do. I wish I could help:( We'll see you on Sunday for the baby blessing, and then maybe Aubrey and I will have to make a visit once you are all settled at your parents house. *sniff sniff*
wow. good luck. we are packing too and it's no fun. good luck with all you have to do!!!
I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck with everything and don't wait too long to start posting again.
Post a Comment