Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lots of Videos

I don't usually post videos, and I rarely look at the videos other people post, but these all make me smile too much to leave behind.

Leah has started singing VERY LOUD. I love it (usually). The fourth time Leah started singing the ABC song, I decided to grab the camera. She kept getting higher and higher, and I love how this time around she adjusts her pitch before the performance so she could hit all the notes.


This is one of my favorite Adam moves- arms and legs flailing independently from the rest of his body. He does this when he's happy.


If you're happy and you know it! I only got the last bit of Leah doing the motions with Adam, but if you watch til the end, you can see Adam trying to stomp his feet... I'm sure...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these videos!!! Keep posting them, I watch them over and over! and I agree with you, Adam is definitely stomping his feet. I have a genius for a grandson and and a budding singing star for my granddaughter. Thanks Melanie, these videos of Adam and Leah are priceless!
Suzanne

Nathan and Sarah said...

Wow! I am so impressed. Leah has a beautiful voice and can stay in key amazingly well for a kid her age! So, so cute!

whitney said...

I'm impressed w/the singing too-she's so articulate!

I can't even believe your kids are so big. I know that's a cliche, but it's still so true!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...