We had our family pictures taken in the snow. They turned out pretty cute, but what can you expect with an adorable baby in every picture? Babies just make everything more fun!
Adorable, those are so sweet, I especailly like the one with Leah and Jason...fathers and daughters are so sweet, they just have this special different bond, I love it!
awesome pics! you guys are beautiful! we miss the snow. we're hoping we might get some this year. if not, i think craig will get the opposite of cabin fever.
You guys look so great! And the background is gorgeous! Where was that taken? I'll have to make a special trip down there some winter just to get pictures on that bridge!
7 comments:
I love those pictures - you guys are so cute!!!!
Adorable, those are so sweet, I especailly like the one with Leah and Jason...fathers and daughters are so sweet, they just have this special different bond, I love it!
awesome pics! you guys are beautiful! we miss the snow. we're hoping we might get some this year. if not, i think craig will get the opposite of cabin fever.
I never thought I'd miss the snow, but those pictures are beautiful!
I love your pictures. Your green sweater looks so great with the background. you have such a cute family. Leah is adorable, As all girls are.
Your pictures turned out adorable! You are one good looking family!
You guys look so great! And the background is gorgeous! Where was that taken? I'll have to make a special trip down there some winter just to get pictures on that bridge!
Post a Comment