We bought our Christmas tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving because I was so excited to get a real one this year. And it was beautiful- for about two weeks. Then the whole thing dried up and turned gray- we will be taking it down tomorrow for fear of housing a major fire hazard in our home. I'm sad to have to take it down before Christmas, but it was good to us while it lasted. I have a feeling next year we'll be back to the fake midget from days of yore...
The tree in better days... 
5 comments:
That's sad you have to take down the tree early. Our tree has the same look. Very few ornaments on the bottom. We took a few nice pictures before Tyson took most of the ornaments off where he could reach. The little stinker. He would actually go up to the ornament saying "no, no" but couldn't resist taking it off the tree anyways!
:( I'm sad you didn't have a better expereince with your first live tree! It still lookds nice, though:)
love the Christmas dress, very chic.
Oh my goodness, that dress is SO cute! And the girl in the dress, totally adorable, of course! How sad that you had to take your Christmas tree down, that's why I love fakies! We bought ours last year at Smith's for $60 and it looks great (if I do say so, myself!) I am sure it will last for many more Christmas seasons!
Ooo...I definetely love the dress! Very grown-up! I'm all about the fake trees.
Post a Comment