Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We have been super busy getting ready for Christmas this week, but I thought I'd add one more post before taking a holiday hiatus from blogging. We went to Temple Square last night to see the lights and the "big Jesus". Leah was enchanted by it all, but had the most fun pushing her stroller around the visitors center. The weather was just perfect, and it was so nice seeing the lights, the temple, and the different nativities and reflecting on the true meaning of Christmas.



I think this will be all the blogging I do for 2007, but next year starts with a bang with Leah's FIRST birthday (okay, it's actually Dec. 30, but we'll be celebrating in January)! So for now, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

9 comments:

Aubrey said...

Merry Christmas Melanie!!

Kristin Hanson said...

Merry Christmas! Oh, btw, I'm 80% effaced (is that how you spell it?) and at a one (today was my 1st check), so we just might have our girls exactly a year apart!

Erica said...

So pretty! I loved seeing the lights when we were in Utah. Just one more thing I do miss about that place.

Oh, and so sad about your tree! It was beautiful while it lasted.

I'm excited to hear and see about Leah's first birthday. I can't believe that much time has already gone by. It seems like just yesterday we were sitting in your living room talking about our babies to come :) Oh how life has changed and created such great memories!

Megan said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun time seeing the lights! I hope you have a blast while you're in Colorado. In case I don't see you before you leave, have a very merry Christmas!!!

Taralyn said...

Merry Christmas! We miss you guys. Happy B-day to Leah as well. She is so cute and I can't believe how much she has changed.

christa said...

I can not wait to take the girls to Temple Square. You forget how beautiful and spiritual it is when you haven't been for a while. I love the Christus statue.
Happy Birthday to Leah, she's already one Melanie, that is crazy. It only goes faster after this. I can't wait to see pictures of her 1st birthday.

whitney said...

Oh, I miss the lights at Temple Square! Have fun w/Leah's birthday and enjoy your holidays!

Casee said...

You have such a lovely family. Leah is getting SO big and she is a doll! It is good to keep in contact with you this way. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Robnz Fam said...

Wow. ONE YEAR! Time flies!! You were just pregnant with her :0). Happy Birthday little Leah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...