Thursday, January 3, 2008

Top Ten Christmas Vacation Moments

10. Decorating Christmas cookies.
9. Leah helping Grandma play Christmas carols.

8. Great Christmas presents (thanks again, everyone!).

7. Hearing Leah say "Wow!" after opening each gift.

6. A great nativity.

5. Leah sleeping in on Christmas morning.

4. A white Christmas! We made snow angels.

3. A trip to the awesome Denver Children's Museum.

2. Visiting lots of family.
1. Heading home again.

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas! That's so cute that Leah said, "Wow" while opening up her presents. She's a doll! Happy New Year!

whitney said...

Sounds like loads of fun! I'm jealous of all the snow-I don't like it the rest of the year, but on Christmas it sure is fun! Leah's oh-so-cute!

Three Love kids said...

Looks like your vacation turned out good. i wish we could of gone to the museum with you, looks like fun. next time, right? Leah is so cute, can't wait to meet her.

Megan said...

I love the snow angel picture...although Leah didn't look too sure about it:)

Casee said...

I love that she said, "Wow", every time she opened a present, that is adorable! It sounds like a lovely Christmas, you deserve it! Happy New Year!

Rachael said...

i loved leah's face in the snow angels picture. heh heh. kids are great!

christa said...

Cute coat, lucky! The best part of a vacation is going home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...