Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy First Birthday Leah!

We have been celebrating Leah's birthday every chance we could get over the past few weeks! We had three great parties-

Three tasty cakes...

a lot of fun presents...

and lots of fun with family and friends!


Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate Leah's birthday! We love seeing how many people love her- we are blessed to have such great family and friends.

10 comments:

Megan said...

It's so fitting to have so many parties. She only has her first birthday once, right? We had fun today, and that picture turned out adorable!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Happy Birthday Leah! So many parties, how fun!

Aubrey said...

Sounds like Leah lived it up for her first birthday. That girl know how to do it right! Happy Birthday Leah, we love you!!

Casee said...

I love all the pictures, it looks like she had a great birthday! And, I think she has more friends than I do! Happy birthday, Leah!

christa said...

I love the fish cake and the little fish cupcakes, what a cute idea! How fun, already one year old! Time goes by so quickly. I love the pic of everyone taking pics of her, classic. Eva's having a birthday party on Sat. and it will be craziness, I'm going to try and take a ton of pics!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Leah!!!

Erica said...

So cute! Did you make that fish cake? It looks great! Leah is one special babe - what a lucky girl to have so many parties :) I love it and can't believe she is already one. Time flies, doesn't it?

Mrs. S said...

Her party was great! We had a good time. I can't believe how great the picture of all the babies turned out!!!

Crapos said...

The fishie cake is toooo cute!

whitney said...

I love the fish cake-so cute! So she's already a party girl, huh? Might as well live it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...