Thursday, January 24, 2008

Man, I feel like a woman!

It is amazing the difference a few hours can make. Mommies Night Out was a great success, and although I forgot my camera, I think those who attended are feeling something like this tonight. It is so nice to remember that you are actually capable of having adult conversation that doesn't revolve around diaper contents and sleeping battles (entirely!). Check out Megan Tea's (not to be confused with Megan Nelson) blog in upcoming weeks for details about February's mini-vacation!

3 comments:

Megan said...

It was wonderful! Thanks again for planning it, Melanie:) I can't wait for the next one!

christa said...

So fun...and I am so jealous. We try to have one with the girls in our ward once a month but it doesn't always work out. I wish we could all just fly to Hawaii and relax and sip on smoothies.

Mrs. S said...

I wish i could have been there! We went out to eat with Neal's family on Tuesday because he brother was going into the MTC on Wednesday and we couldn't afford to go out twice in one week...sigh... I'm glad you guys had fun though!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...