Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Jason!

Jason is a whopping 27 years old today! We have already started the celebrations with a family party on Monday and a great day full of surprises today. Unfortunately, the day is also full of school work and dirty diapers, but that's life, right?

He got lots of help blowing out the candles on his birthday cake!

Leah taste-tested the cake.
And for fun, here are a few pictures of birthdays past...

2003- Dinner in a park

2004- Awesome trip to Las Vegas to see "O"

2005- Aaron and Kirsten got married two days before Jason's birthday (happy anniversary, guys!)
2006- Recovering from back-to-back trips to Chicago and Denver.

We've made a lot of great memories together, and there are lots more to come! We love you, Jason/Daddy!

3 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Happy Birthday Jason! I didn't know how close his and Seth's bdays were!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

whitney said...

Leah is just gorgeous! Your pics from your last post are just beautiful!(and happy birthday to Jason:) I'm so glad I found your blog! I got it from Kristin and Dave's. I've been wondering what you guys've been up to. Feel free to stop by ours anytime!

whitney (lifferth)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...