Friday, July 17, 2009

He's here!

Adam Jason Morales arrived at 5:24pm. He weighs 7 lb. 7 oz. and is 18 1/2" long. Mom and baby are doing great! More pictures to come.

14 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, Adam is so perfect! congratulations you guys! We can't wait to hug you all. We'll give you a call tomorrow:)

beapinkal said...

oh yay for this little man and her cute parents:) He is so cute! I think he looks different thenLeah did at this time. Maybe he'll look just like you!!!!:) I can't wait to see him. I'll call you soon. Lots of love

oh and love the name:)

Lauren Davison said...

HE IS BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!! :)

beapinkal said...

i meant HIS cute parents:) hehe

Mrs. S said...

Congrats! Love the name. He is a cute little boy.

Erica said...

Congratulations! He looks absolutely perfect. Can't wait to see more pics and here more details!

Nat said...

Wow!! He's early, isn't he? What a huge surprise! Congrats on the beautiful baby!

Terrific Thomas' said...

Congratulations, I am so excited for you. He looks so adorable. Little ones are just great. Hope you recover quickly!!

Kristin Hanson said...

Yay for babies on the outside!!!! He's so handsome, Melanie!! And looks more like you than Leah. It gives me hope for our second one, whenever that time comes. :) Congrats!!!!!

Amanda Duke said...

Congratulations! He is so little and sweet!

TD Quong said...

Wahoo!!! He's here and even early which I'm sure you didn't mind! I'm so happy for all of you. I like Adam and Adam Jason sounds good! We were wondering why you weren't at the ward campout and this is a great reason not to be! Please let me know if I can do anything to help out! I'd love to take Leah on a walk or whatever! And hooray! I'm glad that baby is here!!

Sarah said...

yay! congratulations!

Carolyn said...

Oh, he looks so perfect! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to hearing more about how everything went!
Congrats again!

elise and jeff said...

Congrats he's adorable! And yeah for early babies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...