Monday, July 6, 2009

Hogle Zoo 2009

By now, we are old pros at visiting the zoo. This time, Leah and I went without Jason, braving the park with my parents, sister Allison, and Leah's friend Kyra. Thankfully, we have our awesome new double stroller that we put to good use- and even more thankfully, I don't think I had to push it at all. Thanks, Dad!
He cooled off by playing with the giant waterball with the girls.
We always take a picture by the giraffes. I guess it's a tradition.
A stroller that has the ability to put Leah to sleep? It's a keeper!Five minutes later, awake and ready to ride the train!Even Leah has become a serious zoo-go-er... mapping out the best route. She was even able to match up the animals on the map!
So serious...

At 36 weeks pregnant, I think I did pretty good at the zoo, but I also think we'll put this activity on hold until next year. Chicago Zoo, here we come! (There is a zoo in Chicago, right?!)

2 comments:

Crapos said...

Even better better - there's a zoo in Indianapolis!

Sarah said...

she's just so cute! and i'm glad you had fun at the zoo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...