We got a new pack of markers- 10 of which are "smellable". Adam likes to smell them but usually colors all over his hands and face in the process. Last week I found myself furiously scrubbing at his hands as we were trying to rush out the door, telling him, "You must never, never color on yourself." A few days later, I came downstairs to find a scribbled-upon Adam sitting quietly next to Leah. She had a wet cloth and was gently rubbing his hand cupped inside hers. "You have to remember, Adam. I will never color on myself again. Now repeat after me- I will never color on myself again." And he did.
Leah loves her baby Emma, and can make her giggle like I've never heard. She loves to carry Emma around the house and even outside (MUCH to my chagrin). She hates the constant reminders that Emma does not need to be scooped up into her lap when she is playing happily on the floor.
But Emma never seems to mind it too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment