Emma gets a LOT of compliments on her cutie little face and her big blue eyes. Every time we are out of the house people stop to admire her- old people, other parents, and kids alike say the sweetest things. "Look at how pretty she is!" "I like your baby!" "Did you see that baby? That was such a cute baby!" I, of course love it- it's fun to hear all of those compliments about my sweet baby girl.
I think it has something to do with living amongst gentle mid-westerners and something to do with the fact that she really is just so darn cute. (And usually those compliments come right after the other "well meaning" people that say, "Wow! Three kids! You sure have your hands full! You deserve a medal! I'll bet you're busy!" I don't really consider those compliments so much as comments that should be kept to yourself...)
It baffles my mind to think that Emma has been with us for as long as I
was pregnant (give or take a few weeks). She seems so new in our family
and yet like we've never been without her all at the same time. She is
a quiet observer most of the time- so happy to explore and learn about
all that is going on around her. She has a way of commanding attention
when she wants to though- whether it's with her laughs or with her
cries. Our family would not be complete without our Emma Grace, Emma
Grace, Emma Grace Grace Grace!
Nine month tricks- waving bye-bye
and rocking in her chair
No comments:
Post a Comment