Thursday, December 13, 2007

A great place to rest

Like most new moms, I have always been terrified of holding Leah while she sleeps for fear that she will refuse to sleep in her own bed. Of course, that is one of the perks of being a grandma- you don't have to deal with it! I am pretty jealous of my mom for that very reason. Leah, if you're reading this in 25 years, just know that I fully intend to hold my grandchildren while they sleep as much as I can!

Leah: age 6 days

Leah: age 11 1/2 months, and still as cozy as ever!


We love you, Grandma!

6 comments:

Krista said...

Ahh!! That's adorable!! Your mom looks so sweet with her. Happy almost birthday to Leah!!

Kathryn Cooper said...

I know! We don't hold Tyson to sleep either, except at church. I take full advantage of when he's sick because I hold him a lot while sleeping. I hate hearing him cry when he's sick or had his shots.

Martin Family said...

I can't believe she's almost one!!! Also, your fear is valid.. Kaden still wants me to hold him when he sleeps.. and he's over two!!! (I blame Grandma because she watched him while I was in school) O'well, they are only little once.

christa said...

So sweet, they grow up so fast I wish I could hold them forever.

whitney said...

Ahhh...she's so adorable! Aren't Grandma's so lucky!

beapinkal said...

Hey everyone,
I don’t know if you were planning to come for our scripture study this afternoon but I just wanted to let you know that I’m sick so I don’t really want to do it tonight. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and safe traveling if you go somewhere.
Bea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...