1. I'm grateful that Leah went to bed at 6:30 last night, and slept well through the night, even though at some point she threw up ALL OVER herself, her crib, and her jammies. I'm also grateful that her cast was spared, considering that it has started emitting it's own fungal stench.
2. I'm grateful that I had just enough quarters to get said stinky clothes and bed linens into the wash first thing.
3. I'm SO grateful that I have MNO (Mommies Night Out) to look forward to tonight- I'm earning it!
4. I'm grateful I have my own mommy to call at times like this.
5. I'm especially grateful that I have such a wonderful and caring husband, who knows when it's time drop his other responsibilities (all 346 of them!) and take care of his family. When I got out of the shower this morning, I found this:
So I guess I don't have much to complain about after all!
4 comments:
What a sweet picture and sweet husband to take care of things when you need a break! Have a fun night off!
That is the sweetest picture of Jason and Leah. Go have a great time at MNO... you so earned it! :)
Oh, is Leah sick? Aubrey woke up with a cold this morning:( I am thankful for a MNO too!
oh, i'm sure glad you had something to look forward to after that day...and isn't it totally amazing how kids can throw up everywhere and then go right back to sleep? gross story--i once had to peel vomit off of abigail's face where it had cemented her face to the bed after drying in the night. YUCK! she never made a peep all night!
Post a Comment