Thursday, June 17, 2010

Adam's Day!

I can't believe that we are in the final month of Adam's first year. I get a little panicky when I realize he will be 1 in just a few short weeks!


Adam loves to point at everything right now. He's getting to the point (no pun intended) that he can show me what he's interested in.


He's starting to "talk", or use sounds we can actually recognize as words. He says "mama" for me, "da" for Jason (or any other adult male), and something like "Eeeeehhaaaaahhh" for Leah.

He knows how to get my attention when I'm distracted- yesterday we were handing a bottle lid back and forth to each other, and when I missed my turn, he opened up my hand for me and put the lid in my palm. He also loved pulling up on me and wrapping his entire body around my leg.

He throws darling (at this point) little fits if I set him down, and will throw things when he's mad. I'm guessing this will be a topic of greater conversation on this blog in years to come.

And his favorite activity continues to be putting things inside other things...

whether it be a play-doh mold into a bowl,

a straw into a smoothie,
or, in this case, an arm into a bracelet.


We have got to come up with some good, manly toys for this little guy's birthday!

1 comment:

beapinkal said...

i'm excited to see you soon. Adam is getting so big. And cool bracelet by the way:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...