Oh you would love it!! I have a Canon XSi... you really can't go wrong with Canon and Nikon they are both great. I have tried to use my mom's Nikon and I feel like the Canon has been a little bit easier to use. Just my personal opinion though. Good luck! (When or if you do get an SLR I recommend the book Understanding Exposure... I have it if you ever want to read it)
I love mine - it's a Olympus E510 which is now an older model, but has really good kit lenses. I'm no fan of the Canons, but the Nikons are pretty nice. I just have a preference for Olympus, always have. If you want the info I have comparing models/brands just let me know.
i would love to have one too! I heard canon and nikon are the best but I've had bad experiences with canons in the past so I might go for nikon myself. Let us know which one you will pick! :)
Totally worth the money!! We've had our Canon rebel (xs) for a year and a half and I love it. I have a friend with a fancier Nikon, but am still satisfied with mine which doesn't have as many features. Brian gave it to me along with a class, one of those continuing education things through the local school district, $25 for 4 once a week classes. Learned a lot. I always get realllly sad when I see people with nice camera's on "full auto." Good luck. Very exciting.
Mmmmmm... I have a Canon, but as has been said--Nikons are fabulous, as well. Rebels would be a great investment as far as getting pictures of the kiddos, etc. There were three different models last time I checked, but I think they may have just retired one in preparation for a new model? Dunno. I could get you some info if you want. Just let me know... you know where to find me... ;)
8 comments:
we LOOOOOOVE ours. NIKON D90. Daryl checked slickdeals.net for about six months until he found one on sale. good luck:)
Oh you would love it!! I have a Canon XSi... you really can't go wrong with Canon and Nikon they are both great. I have tried to use my mom's Nikon and I feel like the Canon has been a little bit easier to use. Just my personal opinion though. Good luck!
(When or if you do get an SLR I recommend the book Understanding Exposure... I have it if you ever want to read it)
Aaron loves playing around with his camera. One of these days I'll have to try it out for myself--I need to get some motivation first...
Your kids are too cute!
I love mine - it's a Olympus E510 which is now an older model, but has really good kit lenses. I'm no fan of the Canons, but the Nikons are pretty nice. I just have a preference for Olympus, always have. If you want the info I have comparing models/brands just let me know.
i would love to have one too! I heard canon and nikon are the best but I've had bad experiences with canons in the past so I might go for nikon myself. Let us know which one you will pick! :)
no suggestions, just know that I'm jealous at the though. *sigh* one day, right?
Totally worth the money!! We've had our Canon rebel (xs) for a year and a half and I love it. I have a friend with a fancier Nikon, but am still satisfied with mine which doesn't have as many features. Brian gave it to me along with a class, one of those continuing education things through the local school district, $25 for 4 once a week classes. Learned a lot. I always get realllly sad when I see people with nice camera's on "full auto." Good luck. Very exciting.
Mmmmmm... I have a Canon, but as has been said--Nikons are fabulous, as well. Rebels would be a great investment as far as getting pictures of the kiddos, etc. There were three different models last time I checked, but I think they may have just retired one in preparation for a new model? Dunno. I could get you some info if you want. Just let me know... you know where to find me... ;)
Post a Comment