Leah was completely fickle about the whole experience. "I don't like blueberries. (tastes one) Oh, actually, I do like blueberries. (20 minutes later) No, I told you I don't like blueberries."
Adam, on the other hand, has eaten at least 30 blueberries a MEAL for the last several days. He loves them!
And after writing a small poem about the joys of picking blueberries, Jason taught Adam the fine art of selecting the best ones.
Yum!
2 comments:
i think i have a same shirt from Old N. but in black and white:) And Leah is so funny. I LOVED the story about the hair clip and that you don't have time to play with her. When she'll be bigger send her over -i'll tell her how much i heard you saying how you guys played pretend and princesses:)
That's so fun! I don't think I really knew all that much about blueberries either...
I vote you make a blueberry pie! How idyllic sounding is that?
Post a Comment