Monday, February 20, 2012
All About Emma Grace
Tiny enough to fit under the counters (not that I left her there for more than 1.5 seconds to snap a picture)
LOVES her mama- day and night, we are best friends. Her naps are getting more predictable, as is nighttime sleep. She gets up in the night more than I would prefer, but that doesn't really change until my babies are weaned and sleeping 12 hours straight... and we're certainly not there yet. But, oh how I wish we were.
Is only moderately interested in eating solid foods, but likes the two or three bites she's had so far.
Has started "talking"- she has a very distinctive screeeeech when she is saying "Hello!"
Gets so much love from her brother and sister- sometimes even a little too much, but she always handles it well. She loves all of the attention.
Wants to put everything into her mouth- we've reached the stage where there everything at the table has to be pushed to an arms-reach radius away from her so she doesn't terrorize everyone's dinner.
Has fantastic posture! She is an suddenly an expert sitter.
Loves to take in all of the action that is going on around her. I don't ever have to worry about Emma getting enough stimulation with Leah and Adam around.
Gives me great big hugs that only wrap halfway around my neck, but I love them all the same.
She has roaming nursing hands- she likes to feel my face, my shirt, my hair. The other morning she was nursing in bed and fell asleep with her tiny little hand resting on my heart. It was adorable.
Emma has such a sweet, sweet spirit. She lights up the room with her beautiful gummy smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your little Emma Grace is a doll!
i can't believe that she is sitting:) I love the first picture of her on the counter:) She is so sweet!
Post a Comment