I keep putting off writing the post about our time in Utah because I really don't know where to start. It's hard to decide what was the best part of it all...
Time with Grandma-
Or getting to know Grandpa (the source of the red hair and blue eyes)-
Playing with cousins-
or meeting Grandma Great-
The girls time out-
or the girls time in-
Meeting new cousins meeting for the first time-
Or getting reacquainted with pen pals-
Seeing my brothers-
or playing with my sisters-
Telling my kids stories about my grandparent's farm-
Or listening to stores about "When I grow up..."-
The sleepovers-
or the traditional tea party (with the Tragedy of the Marshmallow never to be forgotten)-
Skyping with Daddy-
Or just having him home again-
I think it's just too hard to pick. We had a wonderful trip.
And, although there were no pictures, I can't forget the fantastic visits with friends, as well. Those visits were just too quick to be burdened with picture taking, I guess. All the more reason to head back again soon!
And, although there were no pictures, I can't forget the fantastic visits with friends, as well. Those visits were just too quick to be burdened with picture taking, I guess. All the more reason to head back again soon!
1 comment:
uhm....how about meeting with the best girl in Utah -hello???? oh i'm just kidding:)
Post a Comment