She loved it! Mom and Dad were more worried than Leah was when we put her in the water- she just sat back and relaxed while we tried to figure out how to keep a good grip on her slippery body!
All done! Nice and clean!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Melanie,
Congratulations on such a beautiful baby. I am looking forward to seeing more pics as you post them....
Super fun! I'm so glad that everything is going well! I hope that you guys keep posting the pictures. We need to keep our ties to our Provo friends, so keep this blog loaded with info!
2 comments:
Melanie,
Congratulations on such a beautiful baby. I am looking forward to seeing more pics as you post them....
Super fun! I'm so glad that everything is going well! I hope that you guys keep posting the pictures. We need to keep our ties to our Provo friends, so keep this blog loaded with info!
Post a Comment