Monday, March 26, 2007

Three Months!

Time is going by so quickly! Here are a few of the latest pictures of our family.


This is a bathtime shot- she looked so cute with the little towel hood on, but couldn't figure out why I was taking her picture instead of getting her dressed!




Leah is getting very good at sitting up against a pillow or chair, and loves to eat her hands!
A true Henscheid- talking on the phone with Grandma!
The first weekend in March, we had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Great. Leah seemed to enjoy their time together- especially with Grandma!


As promised, here's Melanie's side of the family at Leah's blessing- of course, we're missing Uncle Jared (I mean, Elder Henscheid) and Uncle Aaron and Aunt Kirsten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah looks adorable. She's getting bigger and bigger. I love that baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...