Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Leah has started crawling! It is so fun to watch her scoot across the floor- and she is quick! One second she's across the room and in the next second I'm tripping over her! It is pretty exciting, but hard to take pictures of, so I thought I'd show some pictures of her other latest achievements.

She has started pulling up on everything- it is very cute to see her standing up in her crib in the morning, waiting for Mom or Dad to come and get her, but a little scary when she tries to scale the rocking chair!
Or the bathtub... Or a dresser drawer...
She has also discovered that the doorstops make a boing! kind of sound when she pulls on them, so she is constantly in search of doors that she can hide behind to make music.
Off to find another door stop!And then she's so proud once she's found it.
And Leah has mastered the art of letting the spoon hang out of her mouth. Look Mom! No hands!
Dinnertime isn't the most lady-like in our home just yet!

And for her latest trick, Leah has started waking up at 5:30 in the morning- bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to go. Which means by 5:30 in the evening, she looks like this!
And I feel exactly the same way! Whoever said stay-at-home moms had it easy?!

7 comments:

Erica said...

Wow! So many fun and exciting things. Leah looks adorable and in that 4th picture she is a spitting image of Jason!!! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

beapinkal said...

Wow...i love these new pictures of Liah:) She is so cute and now is so excited that she is doing so many fun things. I can't wait so see her!:)

Anonymous said...

We love Leah! I'm sure you are busier than ever chasing her around, but we'd love to have you both over to play anytime!

Kristin Hanson said...

Your baby girl is so adorable - I love how she sticks her tongue out when she's happy! Congrats on learning to crawl. I can't believe she's that old already!

Rachael said...

according to salary.com, stay-at-home moms, if paid for their work, would recieve over 138K per year. your busy days chasing this newly mobile cutie sure verify that!

Anonymous said...

A grandpa couldn't be prouder! Thanks for bringing Leah and Jason out to celebrate Uncle Jared's birthday. Never enough time with you guys ;). OBTW, you looked great in your wedding dress, too!

Casee said...

What a doll! It is so fun to watch her grow (as I am sure you are well aware of.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...