Isn't it amazing how a good haircut can make you feel like a new person? My hairstylist said I have enough hair for three people... do you need some? I feel like I lost 5 pounds just by getting my hair cut.
I also thought I'd share my newfound love for cooking blogs. I like places like allrecipes.com, but blogs really get inside the details of a recipe, usually including pictures and comments. Two that I visit frequently are http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ I love my crockpot, and this blogger has committed to using hers every day for a year. Next on the must-try list from her website: 
and http://www.pickypalate.blogspot.com/ This one has lots of tasty-looking treats, but I've only tried entrees so far- and they've been good! Next on the must-try list from her website: 
And I got a few comments regarding the Favorite Things party that I posted about last week. A friend of my sister had a party, and my mom decided to replicate it. It really wasn't anything fancy- anyone could do it- but it was a whole lot of fun!
12 comments:
thanks, Melanie, for linking to my recipe! I'm having a lot of fun with this challenge. I have never been much of a cook, and I'm excited to be learning my way around the kitchen.
or the living room...
while the food is cooking?
I don't know. But I'm having fun!
-steph
I love your hair! Very cute.
Thanks for the tips, I love finding new recipes, and Matt would like a few new things in the dinner rotation!
Your hair looks adorable!
And about those brownies...I made them last weekend for a friend's party and they were a huge hit!
Very cute hair!! And I always need new recipes. Thanks for the links.
Your hair looks great! I love getting a new haircut.
The haircut is very flattering! Thanks for the recipe tips - I only cook about 5 times a year, but that brownie looks quite enticing. . .
love the hair!!! definitely worth the wait!
I love the cut. Very cute on you.
so my friend and i are thinking about throwing a favorite things party--can i ask you a bunch of questions about it? I don't have your email address anymore, so if you wouldn't mind just emailing me at rachael.d.bailey@gmail.com I will throw my questions at you. :-)
I love your hair too. I think I need a haircut too, but I just went about 3 weeks ago....
Totally love the hair. I desperatly need to cute my hair...I think I'm going to dye it too...I just don't know what kind of cut to do. Yours looks amazing!
What a cute haircut! And what a cute family! I was stoked when Jason popped up on my Facebook account. It is sure good to see you guys doing so well. How old is Leah? Richard and I have a daughter named Aubrey. She is 15 months old. So fun, eh?
Post a Comment