(this is sarah godfrey by the way) haha! oh dear. what are you going to do? i don't really know how to babyproof, so i can't give advice. maybe go with it and just teach her how to make you breakfast? :D
yikes. at least she told you she was ready to get down. I have no advice...all I can think is to scare the living day lights out of her if you catch her doing it...I used to scream "NO EVA, THAT IS DANGER, BIG OUCHIES!!!" I'm pretty sure I freaked her out enough that that's why she never climbed. I'm pretty sure she'll be going to therapy later too.
9 comments:
How on earth did she get up there? Maybe you can sell of of your chairs so she couldn't use those helping her to get higher:)just kidding!
(this is sarah godfrey by the way) haha! oh dear. what are you going to do? i don't really know how to babyproof, so i can't give advice. maybe go with it and just teach her how to make you breakfast? :D
Tie her up to a heavy ball so she can't climb? I don't know yet. But if she got htere safe I think it shows how smart she is, right? :)
hugs!!
Helmet, shoulder and knee pads. And bolting light chairs to the ground.
How did she get up there?! Good luck with that.
yikes. at least she told you she was ready to get down. I have no advice...all I can think is to scare the living day lights out of her if you catch her doing it...I used to scream "NO EVA, THAT IS DANGER, BIG OUCHIES!!!" I'm pretty sure I freaked her out enough that that's why she never climbed. I'm pretty sure she'll be going to therapy later too.
I don't have any advice, just a comment.... this is only the beginning!!!!
can't tell you how many times i've found austin doing the exact same thing!!!! scary huh?
I'm sorry but that is a DANG cute picture. I know it's a scary thing, but that is an awesome picture.
Post a Comment