That looks really fun. Congrats on your boy!! Yay! Leah will be such a great big sister, and you are an amazing mom. Yay for boys!
I definitely don't know why we bother spending money on toys! We bought Kaden some nice things for his birthday and his favorite things end up being the dollar store toys from his cousins.. UGH...
That's what my mom keeps telling me now that she's here. She says "when I had you none of this existed and you had so much fun playing anyway".And congrats on the boy!!!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That looks really fun. Congrats on your boy!! Yay! Leah will be such a great big sister, and you are an amazing mom. Yay for boys!
I definitely don't know why we bother spending money on toys! We bought Kaden some nice things for his birthday and his favorite things end up being the dollar store toys from his cousins.. UGH...
That's what my mom keeps telling me now that she's here. She says "when I had you none of this existed and you had so much fun playing anyway".
And congrats on the boy!!!! :)
Post a Comment