Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jason!


25. Jason has a pretty huge noggin. His parents nicknamed him Charlie Brown when he was little. He has a tendency to rotate through pillows quickly because he flattens them and they just can't fluff back up. I'm sure it has something to do with his big brain...

26. Jason broke his arm when he was 4 because a friend dared him to walk across the top of the monkey bars and he fell.

27. Jason is a fantastic gift giver. He combines several skills to make this happen- great secret keeping, persistence in deal finding, and the great ability of picking up on the little things that I mention months before and turning them into great gifts.

28. Jason is practically blind. He was worn glasses since 3rd grade, when he jokingly put on a friend's glasses and realized that he could actually see. He told me when we got married that if there was ever a need to defend our house or children in the middle of the night, it would be up to me. But all that is about to change because...

29. Jason is getting Lasik eye surgery! This isn't a surprise to him, but we are both so excited that he's getting it done. His uncle is an optometrist and will be performing the surgery when we are in Denver in a few weeks. I know he can't wait!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON. WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Happy Birthday Jason, indeed! I wish I could get lasik done...I'm in the same boat. Blind to the point that I've been known to buy glasses for their 'findability' So that if I was alone, I could find them by their shocking color :/ Sadly, my current frames rate very low on the finability scale, but they're so cute...

And your little boy is such a handsome fellow! And not so little.

We miss you guys!

Lauren Davison said...

You'll have to tell me how the Lasik goes! I've been semi-seriously considering it, but my eyes haven't quite finished changing yet...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...