Adam is becoming more and more of a boy and less of a baby every day. He continues to throw the grandest fits when he doesn't get his way, in spite of being able to communicate perfectly well when he wants to. He can communicate yes, no, more, please, and all done either through words or signs, but we haven't taught him the sign for "Go away, Daddy! I want Mama to read me stories tonight!" yet. So instead of a kind request to leave, Jason got an ear full of high-pitched screeching until I came into his room, at which point he climbed into my lap, waved, and said, "Buh-bye!" to Jason. He knows what he wants. It's just up to us to figure it out.
The top pictures are of our Thanksgiving thankful turkeys. Adam and Leah each have their own, and love putting their thankful feathers on them each night. I'm equally impressed that Adam is sticking his own feathers on his turkey and that Leah's feathers follow a turkey-like pattern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment