I wanted to take a picture of Leah, Adam, and Emma in their new brothers and sisters shirts. This is the best picture I got.
The rest of them look something like this.
That's why I get professional portraits, which look more like this.
Wait- Adam has the same face in both pictures. Maybe I'm not such a bad photographer after all...
This picture only furthers my suspicions that Miss Emma might be a redhead!

4 comments:
Ahhh, such beautiful kids! Don't worry, my very non-professional pictures look similar :P
The only other redhead is Grandpa!
A redhead! How exciting!! ;-) You're kids are absolutely darling.
I remember trying to take photos of Will when he was a newborn and eventually I just threw my hands up in the air, and left it to a professional.
Cute kids! And yeah, it does look like Emma might end up being a redhead, how cute!
Post a Comment