It might very well have been Emma's first tea party. She loved every minute of it.
And every minute of having her daddy around.
That night we made marshmallow bridges-
The next night we taught the kids how to play Uno, which was a total hit. Adam won the second round and did a very happy little dance on his chair afterward. He pumped his arms up and down and exclaimed, "I wished I would win and I won!!!"
We have continued playing Uno every Sunday night since. Everyone has had a turn at winning, and the kids love making Jason "cry" when they stack their draw two cards against him. Well, except for Emma- she hates seeing him cry and broke out in her own very sad tears tonight. But the best part of the game comes at the end, when the kids pile onto the table and do a victory dance while Jason and I beat out congo-type rhythms with the stacked decks of cards. Gotta love those odd family traditions...
No comments:
Post a Comment