Monday, May 5, 2014

Tuna Fish!

Leah's first violin recital was last weekend, and she did a splendid job.  She played "Lightly Row" and "Song of the Wind".  When I was her age and first learning to play the piano I also played the tune of Lightly Row with lyrics that had something to do with tuna fish.  She practiced and practiced and didn't miss a beat at the recital.
After the recital the smiles got a lot bigger!  With her sweet teacher Miss Megan-
and with her accompanist.  I was just as nervous as she was- playing in front of other people is a very intimidating thing to do!
Her teacher made the cutest little hamburger cookies with Yorks for the patties.  It was a sweet little treat at the end of a fun night.

1 comment:

beapinkal said...

what a big smile she had at the end! LOVE IT! She is such pretty,talented little girl!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...